Zoom zoom!

on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This next week is shaping up to be a busy one! Today so far I have cleaned the bath, made the beds, gathered the laundry and started a load, made breakfast, snuggled with a Pea, watched Spongebob, straightened the living room, put a ton of toys away....and now I am blogging!

I still have to vacuum, damp mop the floors, shower, and get out of here to meet someone in town for some REALLY cool pink lights (for M's room!) that I snagged off of a local 'flea market' Facebook page, and then it is off to civilization to get the Pea school clothes!

Then, this evening, we have to meet her teacher between 5:30 and 7:30. I am both excited and nauseated about this. LOL. I mean, I am SO excited for my little girl to start this part of her life. Then, I think about what it was like for ME and I just pray (hard) that she has a much easier go of it. *sigh*

So, I guess that I had better get my butt in gear if I want to get all of this done. After the school meeting, I have to finish up in my office tonight so that I can start painting tomorrow! YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment