Look! Another post!

on Sunday, August 7, 2011

So we are almost unpacked. I have a few things to move around tomorrow, and then it is time to get into my office to rip down the wall paper. SO looking forward to that. NOT.

Everything is finding a place. I love this house. I feel so at home here. The hood is so nice and quiet!
I have to re-pot some plants tomorrow too, before they keel over on me. I also want to get the tiki torches into their respective places. We have a cheap little grill for now. It is better than nothing, but sobering in regard to what we used to have. *sigh*

I am hoping to get the office in order this week. By the weekend I hope to have pics to post here. We still have to organize the garage as well.

Then? I hope to get out with my camera to explore the area a bit and get lots of pics! :)

For right now, I am going to mess around on the internets and then hit the hay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment