New place again.

on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I know, I know. I change blogs too often. Sorry about that.
I was going to have two separate blogs. I was going to keep this one for family related things, things to do with M and the like, and the other one I was going to blog other things, like my interest in gardening, photography, cooking, etc.

However, several people made comments to me that they would rather just have one blog to read. So I am going to TRY to smoosh it all into one blog, the new one...

IF I find that it gets too chaotic over there, then I shall post family/M related stuff here and the other stuff over there, as I intended.

If you do not already have the URL and would like it, please drop me an email at jen dot henderson at gmail dot com.

Thanks for playing... :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment