Update

on Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ok, so. I posted on Facebook the other day about it being my moms last day here. My cousin's kid must have seen it, because a bit later my mom's phone rings. It was my cousin, apologizing. She said we could keep the washer and dryer, but the fridge belonged to her daughter and they wanted it back. Understandable. Fine. She told my mom that she was sorry, that she just had not remembered saying we could take the stuff, but that the fridge was never hers to give away and she had forgotten about it. Whatever. So, cousin's kid came with her hubby and nephew to get the fridge.

She came with them. She came in the house, mom showed her around sorta. She said hi to me and said for me to visit whenever I am down that way and that she would come to see me too when she was in the area. Pfft. I did not say much as I know she is full of it. I lived right across the damned street and she never came to see me....

She never apologized to ME... for being a witch and slamming the door in my face. She never apologized to ME for treating me like I am some sort of low-life thief.

Whatever.

Done.

And yeah Stace, the washer and dryer are old. The washer leak is fixed and the dryer? You just have to dry small loads at a time. All my stuff gets dry now in about 35-40 minutes, as long as I keep the loads small. It is better than having nothing and having the schlep it all to the laundromat.. so I am thankful. VERY thankful.

And that is that. I probably will not have any contact with these people at all.
I want to ditch them all on Facebook, but omg the drama that would ensue? Meh.
I NEED to just ditch Facebook for awhile, but I cannot. I am too connected to too many GOOD people.

2 comments:

Bless said...

Craziness. You mentioned about purging in a previous post, I hope you include her...oops, was that mean? :P

Good for her for apologizng to your mom but super lame for not talking to you. It is obvious, she is one miserable person and she is jealous of you.

L.M. said...

Nothing wrong with a laundromat ;)

Post a Comment